5 must-have personal healthcare products at home
Here is a quick list of things you should have at your home. These are mostly healthcare devices that can ease your life. Most of the time, we are faced with situations that need instant attention and we cannot delay that no matter what.
- A Thermometer- The most basic one. Illness doesn’t knock on your door before entering your bodily temple. The initial symptom of most diseases is the change in body temperature. Invest in a good quality third-generation technology of thermometer which is suitable for all ages. Being prepared always helps!
- A Good quality Massager- We have hectic schedules and we have almost made our muscles so stiff that they hold so much tension. Help yourself with a quality brand of the all-in-one massager. A good head, back or foot massage can help you get that baby sleep that you have delaying for days now. Even if you manage to give yourself 15 minutes daily, it can take your self-love journey at a different level.
- Weighing scale for food - Not that you should measure everything and eat. But measuring food gives you an idea about your calorie intake. Maintaining a calorie deficit is important if you are on a fitness streak. Thus understanding 100 grams of chicken or lentils will help you get to know that it contains X amount of protein. Eat consciously, eat well.
- Hot bag/ hot pad- If it is your period cramp or aching back, the most relieving practice is to use a hot water bag. Being unable to sleep due to the pain; using heat therapy at home can get your muscles temporary relaxation. This is a highly recommended must have at your home as unwanted aches have a record of cropping up at the worst times.
- Backrest Cushion - We root for people who suffer back pain and it is around 80% of the population who go through this. It is always a good choice to invest in soft and stylish back cushions. This can not just be good for you but your guests too. For elderly members of the family or for someone who has adapted to the #WFH culture, this can be a product that can save you from increased spine problems. Maintaining a good posture is crucial.
Do share health-care products you have at your home. Give us a high-five if you have all of them. If you don’t, we got you covered. Check the exclusive range of Healthsense products.